Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas Eve

The most wonderful time of the year is here...well, almost. It's Christmas Eve today and I bet everyone is still doing their last minute shopping and some are also preparing for their own family dinner as well.  I am loving the Christmas songs that I hear from the radio...it really puts you in that 'Christmas-sy 'mood you know :) I've been back for 3 days now and so far I am loving my holiday, though I didn't exactly do anything much. Been catching up on sleep, hanging out with my cousins ( not all of them though) and also fulfilling my bridesmaid duties helping Eve with her wedding invites.

I wish the time won't move too fast so that I can stay here a little longer but we all know that's not gonna happen right? So...I shall try to make the best of it. It's always good to be home :) Things I look forward later: Dinner time (because I'm pretty hungry at the moment), Christmas Eve mass (so I can sing Christmas songs) and also hanging out with my cousins after mass. Hope you had a good day today :)

My brother's Guiness snow globe that I secretly want haha.
Had tarap upon my arrival in KK. Tarap is so effing good!
Banana cupcakes with cream cheese frosting specially baked by Simone. Tasted good as well!
Parents received this Christmas fruitcake from the neighbours.
My grand-niece Ophelia is all grown up now.
I'm surprised that Odessa is not scared of me anymore! Awwww...
Last night's hard work at Eve's crib. 

No comments: