Monday, January 14, 2013

Every night I'm hustlin'

I've abandoned my blog again...not on purpose but just so you know, the past two weeks since I came back from KK, my days were filled with work, classes, and more work. Even when I'm home, I've got things to do as well...in so little time. Feels like a gangsta hustlin' every night haha. But in a way, it's a good thing to be busy and all...at least I know it keeps me going and it made my days very productive albeit having to sacrifice my sleeping time. It's really a bad habit that I can't seem to get away from. 

I finally got the chance to have a 'me' time yesterday after a pretty mad and tiring week. Decided to make a short visit to Art Friend at The Gardens to source out some papers but my 'short' visit turned out to be longer because that art shop is like a friggin' art heaven! I definitely did browsed every single corner of the shop just to see all the art materials that's available there. You know, if money wasn't a problem, I probably would have bought tons of stuff there...ahhh if only! But I am still planning to get a few Copic Markers hopefully soon so that I could practice more quick sketching on my Moleskine. I also made a visit to Borders and again, I felt like I was in heaven filled with books everywhere haha. Anyway I did had an fantastic time, I just felt like I needed that time for myself after dealing with work and other stuff. I don't know about you but I love having 'me' time...which explains why I am still at this #forevealone stage hahahaha. I ended my weekend with watching the Premier League match between Man Utd and Liverpool with Jess. I haven't had the chance to spend time with her as well seeing that we're both crazy busy with our work. Yes, we're independent women FTW lol. Man Utd won the match by the way and I think RVP totally made the right choice to join the Red Devils!

This brand new year so far has been pretty good. My classes are fine as well...got to see some of my Indon students again and then there's the new class but this time around, I'm not dealing with a lot of international students. I'm not sure if I'm relieved or not haha. But then, it's still too early to predict how 2013 will be. I bet I'll be facing a lot of challenges ahead, I am facing some at the moment but let's just hope that I can take everything one step at a time yeah? I haven't made any new year's resolutions yet since I know it's really hard for me to fulfill it but I'd still like to make a few every year but whether or not it might get fulfilled this year, we'll just have to wait and see haha.

2013 goals:
*Read more books (or more likely to *try* and finish reading my books in my room)
*Draw/paint more (even quick sketch too)
*Take every challenges in life with open heart and mind
*Put effort to blog more and more

Working late at night while watching random Jay Park videos on youtube hehe~
Bought two Copic Markers yesterday and decided to try it out. Did a quick sketch of Zion-T,
one of my current favourite Korean hip hop artist.

On the other note, I am glad that JT decided to make a comeback in music! This new song from him called Suit & Tie sounds promising. Looking forward for his album soon. You can view the video here.

No comments: