Saturday, January 19, 2013

Jetsetter, go getter

Been doing random experiments these days and also on a quick sketch frenzy eversince I got myself two skin tone Copic Markers heheh. I really think I should put more effort in updating this blog. I think I kinda lost that 'mojo' again. Anyway, January is coming to an end and in 3 days time I'll be flying off again to KK for Eve and Jo's wedding and then will also be flying to mum's hometown, Tawau for CNY and not forgetting a one day visit to Sipadan Island! This travelling back and forth thing can be tiring but I'm not gonna complain cos I know that the amount of time I get to spend with my family and friends back home is not so much seeing that I'm always here in KL like 90% of the time. 

I'll update more...I just needed that blogging 'mojo' back ASAP.


No comments: