Monday, February 11, 2013

CNY 2013

I am a bad blogger, I know...I have been meaning to do an update but work's been pretty hectic (I'm not kidding) and I tend to get tired easily once I reached home, plus my blogging mojo hasn't came back to me yet but I promise as soon as I'm back from the CNY holidays, I shall be able to do a consistent update...that's if I am not too caught up with work and all.

Anyway, I am back in KK once again...spending 4 days here before I fly to Tawau to celebrate CNY with my mom's side of family and also to attend Ivan's sister wedding reception. Hoping it's gonna be helluva fun. I haven't been going out that much since my arrival here last Saturday. Yesterday, I made a quick visit to Eve's home and also hung out with old kampung friends after that. I've also been sleeping earlier than my usual time in the past two days, which is good because I really felt like I haven't had enough rest or sleep for a while. Things at home hasn't been that great either but I shall not divulge into that since it's Chinese New Year and I don't wanna jinx or make things go far more worse *sigh* But yeah, things are not exactly on the bright side here...I guess Imma just pray that better days are ahead of me.

In the meantime, here's wishing everyone a very Happy Chinese New Year, Xin Nian Kuai Le! Also wishing more happiness, good health and wealth will come your way. I'm gonna go and chill and read my book now :) Oh, I managed to catch the Grammys in the morning but I totally missed Miguel's performance! Didn't knew he was gonna perform...but it's nice to see JT back on stage again and I love the Bob Marley's tribute performance as well. Have a good holiday everyone!

No comments: