Monday, June 24, 2013

Ten years


Yesterday, my blog finally turned 10 years old! It was indeed a 'milestone' to have this blog for 10 years and boy, there were just TOO many things that had happened eversince I started this blog and right until now. I have planned to write a long post in conjunction with this blog's anniversary but due to some circumstances that has been going on, I don't think I am able to make this post to be somewhat a meaningful one.

I'm not a famous blogger or anything like that and I don't even know who really reads my blog but I just want to say thank you to all of you for supporting me throughout the years. You might be my friends or silent readers, but I appreciate your time to stop by and read my blog. I started this blog when I was just in my 2nd year in college and I was only 19 years old back then. Still young and naive hence most of my entries back then was...well, you can look through my archive and see it yourself haha. But I do believe I've grown...so as my writing. Again, I am not the BEST writer, I mean to write something inspiring, deep and meaningful is not exactly my forte. I probably can write better when I am in my fangirling phase lol but I also believe that I am improving, at least I like to think so. Maybe my grammar isn't that great either but you grammar nazis out there, please be kind and don't judge haha. 

I'm not sure if this blog will survive for another then years but I do hope I still can keep this blog around for a long time and I also hope that this blog will always help me to document my life as the years go by. To be honest as much as I think I've grown in the past 10 years, the only thing that I never felt like it is improving is definitely my low self-esteem/confidence issue. Like I said over and over again, it is a neverending battle that I am dealing with myself and it has come to the point where it is getting serious if I don't do anything about it. There were things that happened few days ago that made me felt totally speechless again and I don't even know what I felt about it. But I know that the root of this problem comes from me, I admit that and I know that can either ignore everything as if nothing's been going on or chin up and fix this problem. My heart says that I should choose the second option. Anyway, I want to sincerely apologise to those who are involved for my wrong doings. If I offended any of my friends in any way, I am sorry.

I have decided to take a break from this blog...just to think things through and get my life back on the positive side. Taking a break doesn't mean I am deleting this blog forever cos how can I possibly delete my blog when 10 years of my life stories were already written and saved here right? I'm giving myself probably a month so that I can sort my life out and hopefully when I am back again, things will be A-OK. Kinda sucks to take this temporary break because I know I'm gonna miss blogging but I think I need this. I really do. Too much crying won't even help so I gotta focus on saving myself at the moment haha. Maybe I'll post random stuff from time to time but we'll see how it goes yeah. On the other note, work is gonna be cray cray till the end of semester so I might not have a lot of time to blog as well. In the meantime, you can follow me on Twitter or Instagram in case you want to see updates from me. Can't promise you I will update regularly on the other two social media though :P
Take care and God bless! The haze here in KL has gone crazy so please stay safe as well. I shall see you in a month's time *crosses fingers*