Wednesday, July 24, 2013

...and I'm back in the game v2.0


Been doing some random drawings during the night, as of late. There's more to come I hope. Currently trying to figure out my own drawing style for men and apparently I always tend to visualise them in a 'bad boy' image, with piercings and tattoos haha. Anyway, I am back from my blogging break. There's so many things to talk about but I'm not sure if I can post everything here or not. I'll see what I can do :) In the meantime, I'm still pretty busy with work and classes since it's almost the end of the semester...on the brighter note, I'm done with InDesign class! Those nights when I had to look for tutorials and do my revisions for that particular design software actually made me LOVE InDesign more haha. Kinda looking forward to teach again in the coming semester. Hope you've been good.

No comments: