Saturday, November 30, 2013

The end of November


You know that feeling when you finally have the time to savour and enjoy something but then it's just gone...just like that? Well, that's how I felt about November. It's really been a cray cray month for me and as I've mentioned at the last post, it has also been a 'working-non-stop' month for me that the time just passed by so ever quickly. This week, my office has been on a chaotic mode because something totally crazy and unexpected happened and the office ended up looking like a refuge camp, no kidding. But that's a story that I'm gonna share in the future post. When I texted my cousin about the office situation, she replied me "I thought it only happens in the movies," LOL exactly what I thought too.

There are still so much to do at the moment so I am hoping that I can just focus on finishing my tasks before I head back home for the holidays. Every year, I am encountering the same thing...especially towards the end of the year. You've got so much to do in so little time. But I believe I can manage this and just gotta stay positive in everything. Tomorrow's already December. Please let it be good to me.

P/S: I don't know how many men are joining the Movember event, you know where men grow out their mustache for the whole month of November to create awarness for men's health issue...hence the name 'Movember'. Did the doodles in honour of all the men who joined the cause hehe~

No comments: