Monday, November 11, 2013

Weekend stuff


Peanut butter toast/Failed poached eggs on toast.
Japanese Curry.


I just discovered the way to embed instavideo to my blog pffft. These are some of my home-cooked stuff that I managed to do during the weekend. I'm not the BEST when it comes to cooking...yet, but since money's been super crazy tight for the last two months or so, I have to cook and eat at home as often as I can. Youtube helped me a lot in looking for quick and easy recipe to cook btw :P  I've also been staying in a lot, just to save money. It can be boring at times but...beggars can't be choosers haha. 

November is a crazy busy month for me since the semester is ending soon so there's so much things to do and not forgetting I have to do lots of preparation for the internal/external moderation next month. That's one of the things that I am quite worried about. Then there are still some other personal stuff to do and all. Anyway, there is no point of this post...I just miss posting random stuffs like how I used to. Now it's either I don't really have the time or I just have nothing inspirational to blog about hence this blog is slowly turning into a cobweb and...that's not really a good thing. Bear with me guys...

No comments: