Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Fantastic Hipster Fox


It feels good to be recovered from being sick...finally! Last week hasn't been a great week but I am thankful for the two public holidays because I did managed to get more rest and sleep. Now that I've recovered, I think I'm gonna watch what I eat for the next two weeks cos I don't wanna fall sick again when I am back in KK for CNY. Sorry for abandoning this blog again but I shall post some overdue blog post soon...in the meantime, enjoy this quick lil doodle that I did today. Though I am not a 'hipster' but I am very fascinated by the trend haha. I was given a task to draw something for the college's studio and to be honest I don't even know how to start! Plus people are counting on me to do a good work and that totally adds more pressure to me. But on the other hand, this task could be something fun to do. So let me work hard on this and hope the outcome will be something good.

No comments: