Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter

Blessed Easter everyone! I know this post should've been up since Sunday but I got distracted by a lot of things, mainly work and that project that I am currently sort of in charge of. It has been a crazy, stressful Holy Week for me battling work stuff at the same time having to attend Holy Week masses which unfortunately I was only able to attend 2 out of the 4 important masses. People are making me feel guilty about it but it wasn't because I didn't want to go...it was just, well the timing wasn't right. So yeah. Anyway, there is no need for me to focus on all these stress when I should be grateful for He has risen and have forgiven our sins. The man who kept showing his unconditional love, the man who never judge us even if we make so many mistakes, basically the man who keeps on loving and looking after us. That man is Chirst, the Saviour. Okay, it's weird for me to act like an 'holier-than-thou' person but really, after all the stress I've endured the past week, I felt like I didn't have the time to even sit and properly pray. My mind wasn't even at peace at that time. Anyway with one week left before I head home, I shall try to have peace with my mind but I highly doubt so when this Spritzer project is on a major important stage right now.

Hope you guys had a good Easter Day. I spent my Easter Sunday with myself, yes I know what you're thinking...(omg so loser, so forever alone haha) but it was REALLY good to have a me time. I am not kidding. Like for realzzz man lol.

No comments: