Thursday, September 18, 2014

Fruits stuff

WIP.

Had some free time during the semester break last month so I decided to do a food/fruit illustration practice with watercolour. It is always fun to do this because it can really be a good stress reliever for me and I do wish I have more time to paint...you know just for fun. Gonna tackle on some vegetables soon before my REAL class start in err...one week's time! Well, my classes with my students have already started since last week but I have my own 'real' class soon. I'm excited yet nervous about it. Anyway, I do commission on watercolour painting so if you're interested, drop me an email :)

On the other note, I want to re-learn and practice more on urban sketching as well. Been looking through all these urban sketches via instagram and dayum, I am so keen to do it!

No comments: