Thursday, November 06, 2014

Woof


In keeping my promise to paint Birthday cards for my friends, here is another one that I did last week while I am in the midst of trying to complete my MA studies assignment. If you don't already know, I always find inner peace while I paint. I guess it the part where mixing colours in my palette and seeing all the colours blended together gave me a sense of peace and comfort every time I do it. Of course, I would paint all day if I can instead of having to read books/journals for my research haha. Always gonna be a procrastinator lol.

Anyway, I don't really paint furry animals that much cos I'm not very good at it but I am satisfied with this outcome. If you must know, this painting is heavily inspired by the movie 'November Man' haha. On the other note, I've been pulling an all-nighter since Monday just so that I have more time to work on my research. I know I've been talking non-stop about my studies but seriously, this first assignment that I am currently doing felt so crucial that it is THE most important thing that I have to complete now. The fact that I writing is so not my forté, it is gonna be though for me to write complete the Critical Analysis paper. I cannot believe how HARD this is, like I am not even kidding you know. It is so damn hard. Dear God, I ask for your guidance and love to help me go through this. Trying to do so many things at the same time...not even sure if there is enough time for me or not but I must persevere and work hard before my holidays :)

P/S: Slowly recovering from sore throat and cough. My voice is almost back to normal and my cough have subsided :)

No comments: