Sunday, April 05, 2015

Easter 2015


Easter blessings from me to you! Painted this beautiful bible verse yesterday because I finally have one Saturday where I have no plans but to stay home so I took the time to do this even though in the back of my mind, I was thinking about my friggin' project that I need to do research on dang it. Anyway, I hope you had a good Easter celebration today. My disappearing act in this blog is not forgivable, I know haha. The month of March has been a little cray since I've got 3 assignments to submit and then this month will be the month where I've gotta hustle like there's no tomorrow in order to finish up my MAJOR project that's due on May 1st. I have so many things to write about, believe me but after cracking my head writing a lot of 'academic' papers, all my personal thoughts have been kept inside and I don't really know if I'm gonna unveil it anymore. Like I've said in my previous post, a lot of things that I am currently dealing, I've got to handle it on my own and it's been quite tough so please do bear with me. God bless, everyone!

No comments: