Friday, July 31, 2015

Handmade Market

(via ilovebazaar.net)


I mentioned in my last post about me participating a bazaar for the first time so...here's the news :) I will be one of the vendors at Handmade Market which will be held on this coming weekend (August 1st & 2nd) at Berjaya Times Square. Initially, the reason I wanted to participate this bazaar was so that I could sort-of do a report for my MA module assignment BUT...last night I finally received my formative assessment feedback from my tutor and it seems like I need to do some reshuffling on my ideas on my project. Funny I didn't go straight to depression mode right after I finished reading my tutor's feedback but I do know that I gotta add extra effort, time, focus and energy in the next 3 weeks before the final deadline. Just said a lil prayer before I went to sleep and just hope for the best. 

 I guess my assignment might not be that relevant to this bazaar anymore but it's okay Imma still do this :) So, if you're free and feel that you want to head down to KL this weekend, you're welcome to visit my booth cos I'll be there from morning till the closing time. I'll be selling art prints, postcards and flake stickers...all hand painted and designed by myself. If you like handmade art and craft, this will be the place for you to visit hehe. To be honest, I don't really know what to expect since it is my first time doing this...my mom asked me last week, "What if nobody buys your stuff?" Well, at least I can gain some experience right? Anyway, if you're around KL this weekend and looking for handmade art & crafts, do drop by and come say hi! To be honest, I haven't been to Time Square in a long time so I don't really know who my target audience might be haha....so wish me luck and see you there!

1 comment:

Online journalism programs said...

I must try to follow these and also share others.