Monday, August 01, 2016

What is sleep?


At this rate, I don't know what is sleep anymore because it's been weeks since I can manage to get a good and proper sleep and today, it totally hit me that the month of August is finally here. Which means I have exactly 22 days till my D-DAY: THE ULTIMATE FINAL DEADLINE. I am definitely worried AF because I still have tons to do and I am not even sure if I could really finish everything on time BUT I just have to do it, no excuses but just get it done and over with. In case you're wondering, I am still pretty much alive (not sure anyone cares tho haha) and have been trying to get as much work done as possible every single day. But as you know, I have to attend my full time job as well so you would know that it's not as easy as you think. I feel like I wanted to say so many things here but sometimes, even getting your own friends and family to hear you out of give you some words of encouragement can be hard so...I better just put all these feelings aside first. But if by any chance you are reading this, do wish me luck cos I really need it. Thanks. 

No comments: