Thursday, September 15, 2016

Bread stuff



Thought I'd share some water colour practice that I've done in the past week...FINALLY I can paint the things that I want to paint and since I love food illustration, I would probably continue to try painting different food or raw ingredients in the coming months. Lots of things that I am planning to do since I am now free from my studies after two crucial and crazy years. You have no idea how I felt when I have finally submitted my Major Study project. It was pure exhilaration, seriously :) I'm gonna do a post about this soon...it's more like a 'post-study post' or a reflection kind of thing. I think it would be good for me to talk about it...hopefully I can blog about it by next week. Stay tune while I am slowly reviving this old dusty blog of mine :)


No comments: