Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Love Day 2017


This painting was painted as per request from my (grand) niece/god daughter when I gave her my Christmas card back in December. I initially wanted to give it to her on her Birthday as an art print but unfortunately the all print shops near my workplace decided to close early on the Eve of CNY (of course, DUH!) so I told her that I will only give it to her when I am back next time :) I thought this painting is so apt for Valentine's Day as well.  Killing two birds with one stone lol. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY everyone! I'm thinking of re-watching some old chick flick movies tonight and I think I'm gonna choose to watch either You've Got Mail or Sleepless in Seattle? Or should I just continue watching k-drama? Currently watching Goblin and lovin' it so far. Ahjussi men somehow attracts me more 😂

1 comment:

sumon tripura said...

You have some really interesting blog posts on here! Glad I found it! I’m following you…Check out my blog if you get a chance! For more information visit k2 for sale